Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Season's almost done!

Only a couple of days left til Hermann! After that, I'm racing my single speed only for awhile and taking every handoff I can get.

After much thought, I've decided to race the Cat 3 at Hermann. It had been a goal for a year to get on the podium for that race and I want to follow through with that goal.

It will be really crazy to have an inter-family dual with cousin Martin. We have pretty similar riding styles but definitely different overall strengths and weaknesses. It should be a blast!

As soon as the race is over, my cannondale (which has already sold!) is going to be stripped clean and a new frame is going to take its place: my future road bike for the year and steed of A class and Cat 1/2 POWER....can you guess what it is? Thanks Cory!

No comments: